As payback for some bad shit that I did that I can't remember, Alanah has "tagged" me -- meaning I have to post five weird things about me by the morning, or I will die. Or something. Alanah just said "don't fuck with the magic, Avs boy."
She also said I can't post anything pornographic. YOUR LOSS!
1) I was a vegetarian for nine yearsish. Vegan for four of those. As happens so often, I was drunk when I blew it. In the vegetarian case, I saw a lonely leftover slice of sausage pizza. I told myself "if I feel bad about this later, I can blame it on the booze." I didn't feel bad about it later.
2) I'm crap with foreign languages, but I can say "you are very beautiful" and "may I kiss you" in Czech. I can't say, for instance, "I think I need a kidney transplant," but really -- which is more important?
3) Before I started this, back in January, I used to make fun of bloggers as self-important fools, and in fact attack them in the streets.
3a) I'm moderately drunk right now -- blueberry vodka, what the fuck? -- so it's all downhill from here.
4) Despite appearance, Tomáš Klouček is not my favorite hockey player. Nor is Ľubomír Vaic. Among current players it's Milan Hejduk -- all time would be Hejduk, Valeri Kamensky, or Willi Plett.
5) I had skin cancer when I was 24, the result of passing out on a beach in Hawaii when I was 11 or so. I survived.
There. That wasn't so bad! Now, because I need to spread the hate -- Ze Nanuk (who isn't even a hockey blog, poor sucker) and Vaic Fan get tagged. My heart goes out to both of you.
Update: Both the Inveterate Introvert and Vaic Fan have DELIVERED! Good job, both of you!